Waste Management is critical for all businesses, of all sizes. Whether you are a large Nationwide business or a small start up, our sustainable waste solutions let you focus on what matters most - running your business, and improving your bottom line.
D&C Waste Management will deliver your services from day one using a network of suppliers which are regularly researched, tested and monitored to ensure the best possible service, environmental and financial outcomes.
We propose to provide your company with an experienced Account Manager, who will be the immediate first contact for all escalated operational and management matters connected to the waste and recycling management contract. Their primary objective is to provide one point of contact to monitor and manage your contract performance, waste expenditure costs, introduce and manage the education strategy, recycling and diversion rate, enabling real improvements over the life of the contract.
Our personnel have over twenty years Account and Relationship Management.
How will D&C Waste reduce your costs?
- Conduct a review on all current pricing and implement cost effective but reputable service providers across all waste streams.
- Review actual bin weights, sizes, quantities of bins and frequency data each quarter to optimise service frequencies and reduce costs
- Reviewing sites waste streams and investigating further recycling opportunities
- Continually review new market innovations in resource recovery for opportunities to divert your waste from landfill
- Review all market service providers to understand their existing capabilities and future plans for expansion or further resource recovery options.
Why you should choose us